Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SHOTS













Happy naked baby with Dr. Amy


9.7 lbs at 8 weeks









Avery had her first appoint with her Dr. for her 2 month check-up and shots. I knew that it was going to be hard but I didn't know how hard until the moment that we were in it. I asked my Mom to come because I knew I would probably cry and have a hard time.. Fortunately I had both my mom and mother in-law there since before her appointment she was having her 2 month pictures taken and Debbie was there. Here are a few pics with her pediatrician and some other pics of her appt. Let me just say that I will not be watching her get her shots on the 4 month rotation. Matt already knows that he is going to have to do it.. I cried and cried after this round and I am going to step out of that duty next time!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I cried so hard when Mark got his shots that the nurse reprimanded me...

I don't know who cried harder -- however, I did have a girlfriend tell me to take a bottle and shove it in his mouth right after the shot. Worked okay. Glad to see she is so beautiful and growing so well! Did you get a swing?
LOVE!