Thursday, July 10, 2008

so.... 2 years

The old days:

Honeymoon

Honeymoon


Tuesday



WOW.. Matt and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday. We did a 1 night stay at our favorite hotel in Birmingham. This place is special to us because this is where we stayed for our wedding night. We also stayed there on our first year anniversary. Matt would like to do something different next year however I am sentimental and prefer to stick around here at this time. Talk to me in 5 years and I probably am going to want an extravagant trip to Nova Scotia (where we honeymooned) and a 2 ct. diamond.. Haahahaaaa.. I thought I would show you one picture we took as we were heading out to eat at Brock's for dinner. More pics are going to follow soon.. As will many others of our little darling.. Matt and I enjoyed our time together praying, playing in the pool, laughing, eating and hitting the jacuzi at 10:30pm. We also ate chocolate.. lots of it.

3 comments:

jennyhope said...

I can not believe it has been 2 years already!! PTL!
We just had our 5th year!

Sherry said...

Oh, ya'll are just too precious!

And still HOT!! Well, except for that ugly shirt Matt has on...

:)

Happy anniversary!

Heather said...

so wonderful...glad you enjoyed yourself. a lot has happened in two years huh!