Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Light of Mine

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

Oh ok, so. This happens to be Avery's most favorite song and I think Matt and I will be singing it all the time in memory of us missing her. The cool thing is it's dual purpose. Matt and I hope that our light is shining and draws those that God is calling unto himself into our midst for conversation in the markets of Paris.

I layed her down for a nap this morning and she is the most precious thing that has ever come into our lives and I don't know how you give enough kisses, hugs or say enough I love you's.
I love you Sarah Avery and your Mommy and Daddy will think of you and pray for you the whole time while we are away from you. All of your grandparents will love on you and take good care of you. Even your sweet little cousins will beckon to play with you constantly. So, have fun and know that we will always be there for you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

what a sweet post! thank you for sacrificing your time with that sweet angel to share God's word. I'm sure she is mighty proud of her mommy & daddy! We will be praying for you all constantly. Love you tons!!!!

Heather said...

miss dede...

i sure will miss you this week when you are gone to paris. mommy said you have to go tell people about Jesus and i wanna go with you but she said maybe next time, okay. tell sarah avery i love her and i'll miss her too. and when i see you both again i'll give you a big raspberry kiss and i'll let avery have a turn at my paci...
have fun and i love you...

p. pie