Friday, November 14, 2008

Future Gymnast?

For all of you mothers,
I have a firm grasp on her and
Momma is our spotter.
This is true Da Da fun!


After our bath time a week ago...she showed us her dexterity on the shower rod (aka the uneven bars). Now it becomes a ritual. If she wants to go for a full ride gymnastics scholarship to the Univ of Alabama...that would be acceptable. Yes i did say the "other school", but, she will probably be following in her cousin Lexie's footsteps.

Well, before this time of athleticism. I decided to join Avery in the bath, I was getting wet on the outside due to the over excited splashing, so i donned my bathing suit and jumped in. She seemed rather unfazed by the new visitor. I have to say with her and her bath toys and Da Da there wasn't much room for the water. I really enjoyed it and so did she when she finally figured it out.

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE IT! What a doll baby.

Sherry said...

Oh, Avery! I love you, you little tiny, thing!! Momma, I love that you dunned a suit!! How cute!!!!

DeDeandMatt said...

nono no nooooo.. That would be Da Da that put on the suit and went in~! This is his proud post!

Sherry said...

OHHH!! Hahahaaaa! Very funny! I missed that! So glad that ya'll came over tonight. I just love ya'll!! Matt left his hat. We'll bring it tomorrow!

Sherry said...

A blog for you. go check it out.

April said...

Hey DeDe & Matt! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am so excited ... Avery is soooo cute! I love her big beautiful eyes...they just sparkle with joy & love... I hope to meet her before too long! Hugs - April