Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Best birthday year


Even at 29, oh I mean 39, I received the best present this year than any other year! Sarah Avery!!! I know I talk about her all the time but she is the most amazing gift that God has ever given me. We are so thankful for her. So, with all the things I could complain about as my age is increasing, I will choose to just talk about this little baby that I wondered about ever since I can remember. I wondered about will I have boys or girls or both. Will they look like me or act like me (Mom don't say anything). Of course I wondered about marriage and all that too.
But it's going to be interesting to see how God is going to grow our family because since I was a teenager, I wanted to adopt a baby. I think it all started in my heart when my parents almost adopted me a sister from Japan.
I wonder what my #40 birthday will hold! Until then, I hope you enjoy a few snapshots from my day..

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I am so thankful that God has given you to this world for another year. You are such a light in a dark world. I am thankful to call you friend. Happy Birthday!!!

That baby is just too precious! Look at that bow!!! i know how you feel about loving her so much. Those babies take a hold of your heart and never let go.

Heather said...

happy happy birthday dede. how lucky am i to call you friend, how lucky is matt to call you wife and how, how lucky is that sweet sarah avery to call you mommy.

you are so beautiful.

Sherry said...

LOVE the new pic!!