Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Botanical Gardens




Rolling on the prickly grass, tickle tickle

Just pure sweetness!




This was our first trip to the botanical gardens...Our group was my mom DeDe, Heidi (my mom's friend from Colorado), Mrs. Heather and my buddy Georgia. Playing with her is a lot of fun and I am looking forward to when we grow up a little more.. Next time we need to have a few more kids with us! I'm working on running here, running where they have to come catch me.
I have lots of fun with Mrs. Heather, she loves to make me laugh, she may have been singing one of her silly songs.
My mom said I needed a diaper change...but I don't like to participate most of the time...So, I wriggled out of my momma's grasp and if you will look past Georgia on the right side....yep that's my bum. Everyone thought it was so funny that I was in a public place with no pants on they decided to let me run "free" for a few minutes. BUT, Isn't Georgia so cute?

Left bum cheek
Knee chunk

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I LOVE IT! That is the best ever! What a tiny baby to have such sweet little rolls!