Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st day of school (mother's day out)

This is SA's 2nd season of Mother's Day out. It's from 9am -1pm a couple days a week. Last September when she started, she was 8 mos old and it's so sad for me to think about in a way but this time she was 19 mos when she began. She is growing up so fast. I am so thankful that I put her in this program at my church because it has really been great for her to be around other children since she pretty much is always with me, Matt, Mom/Dad or Debbie. We had a great summer having many different play dates with other kids, so she kept up with her time with other children. But this fall she begins a much more intentional learning period in her life. SO, with that said, we will call it "school".. OH, and btw,
her teachers this year have been teaching together for 17
years at my church. I think they might know what they
are doing!



Her favorite duck



I was at work, so it was Debbie's day to keep her and she took her into school. I was lucky and got to leave work for an hour to see her on her 1st day.. Happy girl!





The story on the hat: She was at home with Matt prior to leaving for her 1st day of school and put her summer hat on. When it was time to leave, she didn't want to part with the hat, nor did she want to part from it when she got to school. SO, I just let her wear it! why not...

No comments: