Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Independence


What is that? I tried out a little test run yesterday on "tee tee in the potty" and she went 2 for 2... You heard it! She loved it, laughed and even danced with Momma when she was done. The 10 times we have tried since, have been non-eventful! smile. She is 19mos, knows when she has gone #2, but aside from that, I do believe that is really all she understands at this point.. We are going to keep showing her and letting her sit on "her potty chair" when we can, and hopefully in a month or so, she might understand it more..
Aside from that, this little baby is a little GIRL now.. Her new thing this week is "hold it" and "do it".... This means that SHE wants to hold and do everything herself. SO cute!
I am starting to gain energy and recover from my multi-illness. The steroids, antibiotics and cough syrup have helped.. Please pray with us that no one else gets really sick in the house..
Hope you have a great week! Love from Birmingham!

1 comment:

April said...

she is growing up so fast... potty, school, etc. Where does the time go?! I know you guys are having a blast with her...this is such a fun age and she is so precious!

I have to tell you this b/c well this post is on the potty and the verification word below for me to use is: stinke - LOL!