Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amazima



20 years old, mother of 14. Oh how I know the Lord must be rejoicing and singing over her.

Through the Holy Spirit, Katie's witness is shaking my heart up.

Orphan Sunday, November 8th. Pray for the 147 million orphans around our world.

How can you be involved? Pray for orphans to have food, shelter and and God's love demonstrated to them. Give $ to ministries that are feeding orphans, or give $ to a family who is adopting an orphan. OR if you are able, adopt.

(weren't we all orphans?) "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14: 18

"we who have been rescued will desire to rescue others. We who have received the good news will desire to build families where the gospel can be demonstrated and relayed". ~Justin Taylor

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love her!!!

I love you!