Sunday, October 25, 2009

goodness


How good is this? Seriously, How good is God to give me the most incredible little amazing child. She is beyond sweet and full of all kinds of love. She has all her little friends all tucked into her at this moment.. She is holding on to baby monkey (he has a paci, just like her), phx zoo monkey(thanks Kayla), baby (thanks Elle), baby kitty and tiny monkey... Yes, she loves monkeys.
Anyways, today I have thought a lot about how good the Lord is. I won't forget. I am so thankful for my salvation and the peace that He brings my soul.

4 comments:

Heather said...

that picture up top is too much. she is something in her little candy corn dress and loose tights.

we gotta see her soon!

April said...

Precious!!! By the way I love her candy corn dress... hee hee I bought candy corn yesterday for me - I couldn't resist!

April said...

ok DeDe, I think I may have found a way to get your post titles updated... mine were not working so I went to the blogger forum and found a helpful tip... See my most recent post on aprilinreallife ... it has to do with going to your dashboard page and under the reading list clicking add and add your own blog (as one you follow)... i don't know why this works but it seems to be working for now?!

Sherry said...

Love how she loves!!