Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More new experiences that are stressing Momma out!

So my friend Heidi was watching SA one day two weeks ago and during nap time was watching her on the monitor play in her crib.. Heidi looked over at the monitor and saw her straddling the top bar of her bed and ran in there after her. She was half way over the bed. So that day, the bumper pads were removed. Then the other day I am talking with a friend and was in her room and she didn't want to come out of her bed so I just let her stay in her bed as I talked on the phone. Low and behold if the baby doesn't get her little body all wrapped up on the pole doing a baby pull up in the corner to the point she was on top of the crib.. SO, I am sorry, but I told her no and put her back in the bed and ran to get my camera.. Here is what I was able to document on film. It's not as good as it was prior to that, but boy howdy it is enough to stress me out.. Seriously, I am NOT prepared for this stage in the game. She is 17 mos and I like the crib for her, but apparently she has other ideas... ON to toddler bed shopping. Oh well. It's still fun..

"hey Momma, I have some new moves"

"hmm, let me see how I am going to do this "How about those teeth finally coming in~
"check this out"

No comments: