Thursday, July 30, 2009

oh Mrs. Heather


If I could have understood what SA was trying to tell
me about her day with Mrs. Heather and Georgia, I am
sure it would have been something like this:
"Momma, Mrs. Heather is so sweet, she rocked me
and sang to me before she layed me down for my
naps.
Momma, Mrs. Heather is really silly, I mean, Look at
me in this picture. We had so much fun, she let me
try on all these head bands and she said "ooooh
Sarah Avery don't you just look so pretty, try these
glasses on cuz I know your momma would love those.
seriously, look at how fun this is"
Momma, Mrs. Heather is very kind, she loved on me
and took care of me all day even when she was tired
and Georgia didn't feel so hot, we still all still had a
good day.
OOoooooh, Momma, I didn't really wanna leave
because I was having so much fun. When can I go back?"
WE LOVE YOU MRS. HEATHER and thank You and Georgia
for taking care of SA and playing on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I LOOOOOOOVE that baby! She is so precious! That pic is BEAUTIFUL! We had such a great time! Thanks for being so patient with us! Love you.

Heather said...

now that is sweet.

thank you sarah avery. i love you too. more than you know.

and yes, you did look very very pretty in those glasses :)

April said...

I love love love that picture! It says it all... =)