Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ok, a few more funny and cute pics

She is all about doing everything herself these days. so, check out those shoes! I told her that it was time to go take her morning nap, and this is what she did!
Doodle time! Concentrating really good. Just cute as can be in the morning, wish I was.. hahahaa
Having fun with Momma and Dadda at Ross Bridge resort's pool. I crashed their
anniversary party! :)

pool bubbles are fun

Her favorite part about the pool was the "no entry" pool. Being able to walk in herself
and gradually get deeper and deeper.. Fun

She helped me bring in the groceries, except she brought them into the living room. ha
Matt put this diaper on her head and she liked it so she wore it for quite awhile
this is how I found her waking up from her nap.. .look what is laying next to her!... She gets this honestly

And showing off nonetheless... Funny girl

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Such a CUTE, teeny little belly!